Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Georgie's Going Bald for Ellie's Fund Brain Tumour Trust

Georgie BuddingGeorgie's Going Bald for Ellie's Fund Brain Tumour Trust

www.justgiving.com/GeorgieBudding

I'm going to get my head shaved for Ellie's Fund - Brain Tumour Trust 
because it is a huge thing for me to do!


Any one who knows me knows I have pretty thick, fairly long hair which has nearly always been long.

Anyone who knows me knows I am dedicated to raising awareness of childhood brain tumours and, if possible, funds via Ellie's Fund Brain Tumour Trust.

For a while I have been toying with the idea of having a head shave to raise as much awareness aas possible as well as raising much needed money for research into the biggest cancer killer of UK children.

I am now taking the plunge and am setting a date (3rd March 2014) as it is the start of Brain Tumour Awareness month. I know it is a while away but it will give me a chunk of time to raise as much as possible. It will also give my family the chance to try and talk/argue me out of it but that won't happen. ;)

Because it is a HUGE undertaking for me I am going to put a proviso in place...... if I haven't reached my target of at least £1,000 by the 3rd March I will extend the date until the date that I do but I am hoping that I will easily reach my target in plenty of time and then whizz past it.

Please share this amongst your friends and family and help me raise as much as possible for such a worthwhile cause.

The locks themselves will be sent to www.littleprincesses.org.uk in the hope that they will benefit a child who is dealing with cancer