Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Christmas


Happy Christmas to all who
visit this blog...

I must thank all the kind people in Oakham and further away who
have been very kind to me during this year which quite frankly
has been a bit shit!

Either via email or stopping me in the street.

A special thanks to the local business owners who have given me gifts.
Plants, snack and chocolates.

I often visit many of our shops throughout the year and chat away.
Well as the young people say there is nothing to do here in Oakham.

Sometimes I wonder do they mind me popping in.

One gave me a Christmas card today the words they wrote really
cheered me up.

"You are a constant source of Wit, Humour and Always 
ready with an anecdote.... However long winded it may be!

:-) Long may you continue to visit us!


Apparently the above is the
reason...for all that is Christmas