Sunday, January 26, 2014

Heroes present Simon Donald - Butch Straight Poof, Dave's Comedy Festival Leicester

Heroes present



Simon Donald - Butch Straight Poof

A revealing rummage inside a head housing a three-way punch-up between machismo, heterosexuality and effeminacy. Butch - football and DIY. Straight - sexual orientation. Poof - everything else in my life. The show revolves around the list of bizarre reasons for which I have been accused of effeminacy. My sexuality is not on it. The type of tea I drink is. I finish with a song of which I am both proud and ashamed. ‘Former Viz man, as funny with a microphone in his hand as he was with a pencil’ (Guardian).

Show Information

Date:07 February
Venue:Heroes @ Hansom Hall
INFO TEL:07500900737
Entry:£5*
Website:Click here
Ticket No:0116 242 3595
*Booking fee may apply, please see Tickets page.

Show Times

Door open:7.00.pm
Start time:7.15.pm
End time:8.15.pm