Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Oakham Town Council This evenings Parks and Planning Meeting held in locked office

Oakham Town Council This evenings Parks and Planning Meeting held in locked office.



The abandoned Council Chamber 20 minutes into the meeting.

Tonight I staged a silent protest in the Chairman's Chair at Oakham
Town Council.

I arrived early and found the chairman sitting in the chair next to
the Clerks was vacant so I sat in it and hand copies of a letter to
Cllr Jayne Woodcock.

She chose to move the meeting into the Clerks office behind locked
doors.

I had notified the Mayor of Oakham Cllr Adam Lowe of my intention
to stage this protest. He asked me not to because it would be unfair to
Cllr Woodcock.

It is a pity the council does not think in the same way when it's members
and past members attack members of the public in a vile disgusting
manner and then claim it's fine because they do it in their personal
capacity and not as councillors.

Homophobic Cllr Charles Haworth sat grinning clearly the medication
he claims to be taking is not working.

After the meeting ended in the locked office in record time less, than
a hour.

The Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe said I had committed a criminal offence
by sitting in part of the chamber that was not a public part, he said
he would be reporting me to the police.

I would like to point out I offered to end my silent protest at item
10 so councillors could consider planning applications on the big screen
the said they had all looked at the plans on-line and there was no
need for them to return to the chamber. Proving my point this council
is just pointless theatre.

Text of Letter given to Oakham Town Council

I am conducting a silent protest, due to the Homophobic
Hate Crimes carried out by Cllr Charles Haworth supported
by this council.

I demand Cllr Charles Haworth resigns, he also removes his
blog described by the District Judge as "homophobic, crude and crass"

I also demand the resignation of Cllr Joyce Lucas and all those including
the clerk who have supported the actions of Cllr Haworth and ex Mayors
Paul Beech and Jim Harrison.

The conduct over the last four years by members of this council 
has been disgusting. This has also included attacks against other members
of the public.

Martin Brookes