Friday, March 14, 2014

Harassment and malicious content, Oakham Blogger Arrested Today

Harassment and malicious content, Oakham Blogger Arrested Today




Richard Bradley Wilks has published details of today's arrest on his blog.

http://43spiders.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/harassment-and-malicious-content/

It appears his arrest relates to complaints made by local MP Alan Duncan, Rutland County Council Chief Executive Helen Briggs and Catmose school headmaster.

Richard was once employed by Rutland County Council and has had a long running dispute with the council and school.

I have followed his blog and see his anger and frustration, he use words I would not and has been unkind at
times about our MP's sexuality, it could be described as homophobic. Then their are the threats towards others which make me feel uncomfortable when reading.

He claims Rutland is racist. I agree some people are, you only had to look at Cllr Haworth and Co's contributions to the closed down Rutland Chat Forum run by Rutland  County Council.

It was disgusting to see their posts about the black man who used to sell olives and crepes at Oakham Market, they expressed their pleasure when a white man opened a Deli in Oakham because they no longer
would need to visit the Black seller. I printed out the posts for the man, who decided not to complain because he did not want any trouble.

During a chat this week with a local clergy man the racist subject came up and they agreed it is an issue here in Rutland.

Richard has been bailed to a date in April.

I do hope public money is not wasted charging him.

So much public money has been spent on attempting to shut up critics of our councils.

It is estimated over a million pounds has been spent trying to shut me up and keep off the council
the big question is why?

Costs include police time arresting me in 2012 CPS chucking out charges then.

The further cost of of last years arrest and trial at which Cllr Haworth and Briggs although the legal people prefer to use the word exagerated evidence and there were 3 cases dropped by 
the CPS.

1. Cllr Lucas claiming I harrass her for exposing her booze fuelled party with the added style of chocolate shot glasses.

2. Former Oakham Mayor Paul Beech because I photographed him in public dancing with his
wife after a few beers at a public event.

3. Sgt Wharton who is scared of me because like Cllr Haworth he with no medical training calls
me nuts.

My appeal at the high court which I won.

Rutland County Councils cost the list goes on.


Oakham one of the best place to live if you avoid you're councils