Thursday, April 10, 2014

Former Oakham Mayor Paul Beech Receives High Sheriff’s Award



Former Oakham Mayor Paul Beech Received High Sheriff’s Award

The framed award looks a lot nicer than the £80 penalty notice he recieved
for his disgusting conduct on a past remembrance day service.

Mr Beech was also named by a former Melton Borough Council employee
in court last year as one of Homophobic Town Councillor Charles Haworth's
partners in crime.

Mr Beech contibuted to Cllr Haworth's blog descibed by the district judge
as homphobic, crude and crass.

I am always impressed by how the local establishment rewards its most
disgusting members.

Mrs Ruddle presented many awards today at the castle in Oakham on
her last day as High Sheriff of Rutland.

Mr Beech was awarded for his work as volunteer at Warning Zone, Leicester
which advises children on how to behave. It's shocking that organisation allow him
to volunteer. Of course he may be warning the children not to be abusive in public
then it's ok.

Angela Humphreys was also awarded, she must have a toilet full of awards. Cllr Joyce Lucas as Mayor spent hundreds of pounds of public money unlawfully buying her a rose bowl. No individual can benefit from the precept this was raised at a recent meeting re school awards.

Mrs Humphreys son Tim used to run the Rutland Chat Forum which Cllr Haworth (user name Lardboy) used to post his vile homphobic and racist comments for many years, along with of Councillors and Council Staff and friends. Including former Oakham Mayor Jim Harrison (Carpet Burns)

I never did find out who Ruddles was? I was told one male member had the surname ruddles and was rather
partial to Scrumpy Jack Cider, no idea who that could be?

I do know because stat counter in Dublin gave me the information.  Kenneth Ruddles email address
is used to register the stat counter on Cllr Haworth blog.

The biggest joke of the day was these people prayed with the Rev Jo Saunders, chaplain at Great Casterton, Little Casterton, Pickworth, Tickencote, Tinwell parishes, and chaplain to the new High Sheriff, asking that “justice, peace and equity may prevail” in the county of Rutland.

Rutland MP Alan Duncan, Rutland County Council leader Roger Begy, Station Commandant of Kendrew Barracks Lieutenant Colonel Steve Lonnen and Chief Constable of Leicestershire and Rutland Simon Cole all attended.

Mr Beech would also often send me threatening communications. My complaints were ignored by Leicestershire Police.

This was the last threat he sent me.

If there are those that doubt the authenticity of this little nugget of truth then can I suggest that you visit me at my home and we will discuss the matter in depth.  Preferably after dark.

Regards,


Paul Beech GSM & Bar, BA (Crim)

Those who follow my blog will know the danger I encountered when I visited his home

to deliver a letter asking him to stop his harassment of me.