Saturday, April 12, 2014

Leicestershire Police Proffesional Standards Anti Corruption Unit, Good News

Leicestershire Police Proffesional Standards Anti Corruption Unit, Good News

Since my court case last year a lot of things have been going on and so not to spoil those various things
I have been carefully not blogging what is going on.

I am pleased to say after a lot of communications with between Leicestershire Police, The CPS from myself and my high profile legal man, who at this stage can not be named.

Leicestershire Police are now taking my complaints about the special relationship revealed in court between Oakham Town Councillors past and present, Rutland County County Councillors and its Chief Executive very seriously.

Since 2009 Some of the the Rutland Police LPU have behaved in a disgusting way towards me.

Of course this spread to Leicestershire and a recent letter from DS MacDonald show the extent of that.

The Dectective made a personal decision not to prosecute Oakham Town Councillor Charles Haworth
for crimes he admitted. It is no longer the police's role to decide who is not proscecuted that is the role of
the CPS.

Oakham Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe also managed to corrupt the detective and the silly man issued a notice at the start of the Mayors term stating I could not photograph him or mention him on-line. The CPS correctly took a dim veiw of this notice and it was withdrawn. Cllr Lowe was sent on a training day where he tells me he learnt he was a public figure and I could photograph him at public events.

In the same letter the Detective mentions Rutland as unique political lanscape. I agree our local establishment is mostly made up of biggots and bullies mainly old fashioned Tories.

Liecestershire Police Professional Standards Department has now passed the investigation onto the Leicestershire Police Anti Corruption Unit.