Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Linden Homes Ghetto* Oakham puts up barricades.

Linden Homes Ghetto* Oakham puts up barricades.

* a description given to the estate by the unpopular ward councillors, Haworth and Lucas.

Last week I was contact by a resident from Parkfiled Road after developer Linden Homes barricaded
local access to Catmose College, The public Gym and Swimming Pool.



The long barricade did not last long.



Oakham Town Councillor Adam Lowe told me
a group of local residents have contacted Rutland
County Council.



I think I would rather see a long established gap in
the hedge if I lived in one of Linden Homes posh boxes.



Linden Homes new residents have two unrestricted
pedestrian access to Catmose College. Swimming Pool
and Gym.



Although the second access point does have a heavy
gate.