Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Philip Quinton From Blaby Leicestershire Fails to Appear at Leicester Magistrates Court

Philip Quinton From Blaby Leicestershire Fails to Appear at Leicester Magistrates Court



36 Year Old Philip Quinton failed to appear today at Leicester Magistrates Court, another warrant was issued for his arrest.

He made the above post on his Facebook page after he pleaded guilty to 11 charges on the 9th May 2014.

Reading his own comments I can see the last call he made to me, which was not offensive meant nothing. He said he was sorry, he also said he did it for a person at Rutland Cabs. His friends list shows, he is friends with the owners of that firm, they employ former Oakham Mayor Jim Harrison and run around Oakham Town Councillors. So I can see the connection much more clearly now. His claim to be part of a Rutland Cell also fits nicely with that, although I prefer the description mob.

He also mentions he commented on my blog, something I stopped a few years ago so that makes me think he has been up to know good for a long time, supporting the Rutland Mob!

He uses the same defence as Cllr Haworth who also claimed his homphobic conduct was saterical and we all know what the District Judge said about that.

It's a pity he might go to prison without naming them.  he does not have to, because that has already been done in open court.