Thursday, July 24, 2014

Text Messages Received From Former Oakham Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe.

Text Messages Received From Former Oakham Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe.
responding to my concerns about the private meeting he and others held to 
fix the outcome of the co-option process.

If u had listened to at the door correctly and got all the facts, u muppet, u would of heard me saying u should be co- opted if u r the only candidate.
If u had listened and understood the context of my comments, u muppet,
I was talking about disruptive public and disruptive Cllrs. B4 when u have placed items on ur blog about me and my family because u were not happy that is what I do not like about u. U r not loyal, u always get the wrong end of the stick.
I am pleased u r building bridges with Alf, not sure what game u and he r up to but at least I have attempted to follow a democratic process on co- option despite ur history of attacks against me and my family.
received 09.07 24 July 2014

In the past Oakham Town Councilors have called me things worse than muppet.

I pointed out to Cllr Lowe I have never attacked his family, he responded by reminding me about the time I photographed his car parked illegally many years ago!

Its shocking these people like Cllr Lowe claim to represent us.

Martin u have a selective memory. My daughters 21st and the yellow line I feel was an attack on my family ad I was not on duty. In the past I have apologised if I have got it wrong. We all make mistakes, u included. I do like u, ur passion and drive, u do get it wrong sometimes and u fire off in anger when u r annoyed, that is fact. Is Alf right or wrong for not apologising?????
received 09.23 24 July 2014