Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Inspector Johnny Monks Leicestershire Police, Meetings With Homophobic Cllr Charles Haworth at Oakham Library Photograph

Inspector Johnny Monks Meetings With Homophobic Cllr Charles Haworth at Oakham Library Photograph taken 1665 days ago

Do you know  this man? on Twitpic

The first time I met Inspector Johnny Monks, he came out of carrel number 3 at Oakham
Library after a meeting with Cllr Charles Haworth.

He approached me while I sat at a computer, he knew my name, I did not know him and was
a little uneasy by him touching me on my shoulder and asking "are you feeling OK Martin?"

Inspector Monks often visited Cllr Haworth in the same carrel. I now know this was where
Councillor Haworth (Lardboy) used a computer to carry out his homophobic hate campaign against me.

I believe Inspector Monks now Detective Inspector denies visiting the Library.

I took the photograph after he spent some time hanging around looking at me. I did not
know who he was and tweeted the image and asked: Do you know this man?

http://twitpic.com/115tnk