Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Rutland County Council admitted responsibility for the many closures of my Flickr accounts I also have evidence Oakham Town Councillor Charles Haworth was involved.

Rutland County Council admitted responsibility for the many closures of
my Flickr accounts I also have evidence  Oakham Town Councillor Charles Haworth was involved.


The loss of my accounts cost me over £100

Note Cllr Haworth surprise at the speed Flickr closed my account. Back then Flickr
did not investigate complaints they just deleted accounts. So people like Cllr Charles
Haworth could act in the malicious way he did.

He also reported all my images on yfrog accounts so if you look at past blog posts going back
from 2012 many of the photographs are missing because of deleted yfrog accounts that were
used to host my images. yfrog had the same lazy attitude towards complaints, failing to investigate
and just hitting delete.

Email forwarded to me:

From: charleshaworth@hotmail.co.uk
To: #############
Subject: FW: [Flickr Case 1368006] Re: Other Concerns
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:43:46 +0000


They sent this virtually at the same time as the account was closed!!!!!!!!

> Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:01:43 +0000
> From: case1368006@support.flickr.com
> To: charleshaworth@hotmail.co.uk
> Subject: [Flickr Case 1368006] Re: Other Concerns
>
> Thanks for the heads up. We greatly appreciate the time that
> you've taken to help us keep Flickr a community that
> everyone can enjoy.
>
> We will review the URL(s) that you've provided against our
> Terms of Service and Community Guidelines for violations and
> take any necessary action.
>
> Regards,
>
> Heather