Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Your Vote Matters, Make Sure You're In, Rutland County Council sends out 33,000 letters

Your Vote Matters, Make Sure You're In, Rutland County Council sends out 33,000 letters

This long letter from the council to let me know I don't need to do anything.



Good to see the letter is signed by Diane Baker
and not Helen Briggs.

Mrs Briggs should watch her back Diane Baker is
very ambitious pushing her way up at Tory Peterborough
City Council before arriving here in Rutland.

Biggest complaint is she wastes so much paper and produces
the most hideous unprofessional forms for Councillors and
public to complete, I am told this is even true when they need
the loo roll replenishing.

I am also told she was one of the most hated and feared staff at
Peterborough City Council, surely there is no one more
disliked than the Helen Briggs?

My experience of her is she would be great working at Mc Donald's
customer service, such a false customer service experience.