Monday, September 08, 2014

Oakham Town Council, Employee Who Says He Is NOT an Employee? Protest Assault

Oakham Town Council, Employee Who Says He Is NOT an Employee?

During my peaceful protest yesterday on Oakham Bandstand, I was assaulted twice by a Town Council Employee shown in the video below.

Good to see our council is employ good honest and peaceful staff! He would make a fine
town Councillor.

He also lied to the police he said I pushed him down the stairs. He also said he had not destroyed
touched my banner or destroyed it. I wonder what that is he is holding.

I have asked Oakham Town Council to let me know when the council authorised his employment.
I have not seen the position advertised or on a council agenda.

No payment appears on the list of payments.

So I can only assume until told otherwise he is paid public money from the petty cash.