Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cllr Charles Haworth, Resignation Letter, The Elites Obstructive Conduct, Cllr Jayne Woodcock, Cllr Alf Dewis or Helen Briggs

Cllr Charles Haworth, Resignation Letter, The Elites Obstructive Conduct, Cllr Jayne Woodcock, Cllr Alf Dewis or Helen Briggs.

A member of the public has a right to inspect and request copies of any document from its Town/Parish council.

Oakham Town Council appear to have forgotten that right and continually forget they are meant to
serve our community and persist in behaving in a very petty fashion.

Last week I made a verbal request to obtain a copy of a resignation letter, I have done so previously in each case of a resignation of a Councillor. This has never been an issue in the past.

Cllr Charles Haworth resigned some time possibly this month.

Oakham Town Council have only today notified the monitoring officer at Rutland County Council.

Last Thursday Morning Cllr Adam Lowe telephoned me to let me know Cllr Haworth had resigned,
saying "I think you should know considering the issues you have endured regarding him and anyway
I don't play silly games" I was pleased to hear both those comments.

I contacted the Town Council for confirmation. This was given, Although to date the council has
not published any notice or amended its website to confirm his resignation.

I have since reported Oakham Town Council to the information commissioner for obstructing my rights to information.

I wonder why  the elites obstructive petty conduct continues, This lunch time the Assistant Clerk Alison said "this is not our fault we are acting under instruction.  I wonder who's instruction? is it the Mayor Cllr Jayne Woodcock, as video evidence shows was a avid supporter of the homophobic Councillor or was it the power crazed deputy Mayor Cllr Alf Dewis or their best mate Rutland County County Council's CEO Helen Briggs?

The Clerk Richard White with a smirk on his face has now said I can collect a copy of the letter
from outside the council office on Friday when the office is closed to the public.