Tuesday, October 07, 2014

James Frieland Manager Oakham Enterprise Park, Rutland County Councils Bouncer



James Frieland Manager Oakham Enterprise Park, Rutland County Councils Bouncer

Rutland County Council is now employing two bouncers who attend all council
meetings.

The second not shown knows me and has spoken to me and others and is well known
for his criticism of both County and Town Councils.

Today he was not wearing a visible badge. He tells me he does not need to.

I suggest he is wrong and refer him to some recent prosecutions.

Strangely he compared the council chamber to a pub.

Maybe at the next meeting I attend I should bring a bottle or can of something.

The bouncers have been instructed to remove anyone using reasonable force if
they interrupt meetings.

Democracy in Rutland! Bullyboy tactics from Briggs and Tory Co.