Saturday, October 11, 2014

UKIP MEP Mr Helmer was photographed going into Lutterworth massage parlour by the Sun, Its motto, ‘Driving men wild since 1999' Mr Helmer said “MEPs are entitled to a private life.

Mr Helmer was photographed going into the Leicestershire massage parlour by the Sun, which quoted him as saying: “MEPs are entitled to a private life.

“I work extremely hard and when I do occasionally have time off I enjoy a massage.

“I hope my constituents will agree people are entitled to enjoy their leisure as they please.”

Speaking to the Mercury today, Mr Helmer reiterated his belief that his personal life should kept private.

He said: “What I do in my own time is of no concern to anyone but myself, especially not The Sun.

“I’ve always said people are welcome to ask me anything about my political life and political views, but my private life should be my own and is of no concern to anyone but me.

“The guy from Sun spoke to me on the street and I said what I said, which I stand by, and to be fair the quote they put in was fairly accurate for once – which is rather rare because I’m usually quoted as saying things I have never said.”


Victoria House, which features images of scantily-clad women on its website and Facebook page, offers VIP rooms and services ranging in price from £40 to £100-an-hour.

Its motto, ‘Driving men wild since 1999,’ is on its home page and its Twitter feed is filled with suggestive messages about its girls.