Monday, October 27, 2014

W2W Solutions, Correspondence, Re: Company Status and Rutland County Cllr Clifton

I have received the following correspondence after I posted some information regarding the 
new Rutland County Councillor Mr Clifton.

I can fully understand the owners wish not to be associated with Rutland Conservatives.

As for the companies registered address this was found via companies house director check and is known to be the home of the charming Mrs Clifton. Which according to Internet searches doubles as a B&B.




To: martinjbrookes@outlook.com

Dear Martin

I'm writing to you about your blogspot page and requesting whether you can make a minor change to the content regarding my company, W2W Solutions.

I periodically search for my company online to see what google results come up to try and keep my business details as "clean" as possible.  Your page (below) came up on this search.

http://martinbrookes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/cllr-richard-clifton-conservative_17.html

While Richard worked with me for 2 years he left the business in 2009 - I'm pleased to say that since then I've run the business single-handedly from Norfolk and have done so very successfully.  The blog entry suggests that this was Richard's firm and is no longer running, which isn't the case.  

Having rented a room in Oakham for admin/post and paid business rates, it wasn't at Mrs Clifton's home. Also any reference to 'Conservative' that closely to my business name is deeply disturbing - a subject Richard and I would never agree on even if hell froze over.

Is it possible to make a change to your blog to reflect that the business (a quality/business improvement service) is still running successfully and remove the details of the firm being registered at Mrs's Clifton's home? I fully appreciate this request is unlikely to be a priority and you may be unable to change the entry retrospectively, but I thought it was worth a quick email so that I can preserve my business reputation as far as possible!

Many thanks in advance for your time.  

Best wishes.


Stephanie Barlow
W2W Solutions
PO Box 317, Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 9EQ
T: 01493 488309
www.w2wsolutions.co.uk
Twitter Linkedin



Stephanie Barlow (stephanie.barlow@w2wsolutions.co.uk)
To: Martin Brookes
Many thanks for the quick reply Martin - being connected to any Tories is a place that one 
should never aim for.  :)

I appreciate your help in clarifying this.  
Best wishes.
Stephanie