Friday, January 23, 2015

David Dilks Abusive in a Oakham Street, The dishonesty of Leicestershire Police

David Dilks Abusive in a Oakham Street





Last year a man shown in the above video stopped me in the street not far from my home and
was very abusive to me. I started to film him whilst challenging him to tell me who
he was. He would not tell me.

I now know he is David Dilks.

Leicestershire Police did track him down and then proceeded to lie to me.

They said the man had no connections with either Rutland County Council or Oakham Town Council.

It has always been a puzzling to me as to why he stopped me.

Today by chance I bumped into the man at his home address.

So I now know his name is David Dilks.

A look at his Facebook friends highlights the police lie. Amongst some familiar
names is Paul Beech and other family members. Mr Beech being one of our
former Mayors. Who teamed up with the former Oakham Town Councillor
Charles Haworth and provided content for his blog attacking me, the one described
by the district judge as homophobic crude and crass.

The other name, Mark Robinson a friend of the Town Clerk Richard White.

Two connections to Oakham Town Council.

His wife is the Rutland County Council connection.

Her profile states she worked for Rutland County Council
and now works at Uppingham Community College.

Before posting this I shared what I had found with an Oakham Town Councillor
who suggests I should "let sleeping dogs sleep"

Why should I?  these people connected to the former Mayor Paul Beech and both
councils have made my life and others hell since 2010 and throughout the corrupt local
police have supported them or turned a blind eye.

It does not surprise me that Leicestershire Police lied. They also did the same
regarding the P Quinton case. No connection to either council or Oakham they said,
all lies the woman he once lived with is just up the road from me and she asked
Philip on behalf of two former Oakham Mayors Jim Harrison and Maureen Dodds
to harass me and cause me physical harm because it was a funny thing to do!