Sunday, June 28, 2015

Cllr Alf Dewis Oakham Town Council Who does he think he is?

Dear Oakham Town Council

Our Mayor Cllr Alf Dewis is not just content with bullying Councillors who are
critical of him for unauthorised spending  of tax payers money and making unauthorised 
decisions, he is now upsetting the wider community.

Whether that be, not consulting with residents before arranging his town
partnership car rally or as shown in the couple of tweets below  from a person in Cutts 
Close today.

I also was disappointed with the Mayor today,  I attempted to speak to him
and I was disappointed with myself because it ended with me telling him
rather firmly he is a "vile bully".

I fully agree with the tweeter and would go one stage further, Cllr Dewis 
is not supportive of anything within our community. You only
have to look at his negative stance when it comes to the proposed new
community hub. When is Cllr Dewis going to realise gone are the days
when a Mayor can walk around town hands in pockets dripping with 
taxpayers gold, saying "Hello I am the Mayor of Oakham" that does not impress
the general population anymore.





Cllr Martin Brookes