Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sir Clive Loader Steps Down As Leicestershire & Rutland Police Crime Commisioner due to bad back






















Police and crime commissioner Sir Clive Loader sidelined by bad back


Headlines like this

Leicestershire police boss in row over with county council over cash 
By Leicester Mercury  |  January 30, 2013

From his first day in election lead me to think that this is more than
a bad back.

Only the other week he had a very public spat on Twitter with Leicester's
Mayor. at the same time 8th  June 2015 Tory sources told the Mercury they
understand Sir Clive may seek re-election but as an independent candidate rather
than a Conservative.

Sir Clive once or twice told me he was not political which I always found odd.

I told him would have received my vote if he had not stood as a Tory.
I also told him the same at the hustings which did not go down well
with a certain Tory lady.

If he does have a bad back then I wish him well.

Politics has no place within the police and his role should never have
been made into a political post.