Friday, July 17, 2015

The Police and Crime Commissioner for Leicestershire and Rutland Sir Clive Loader, has announced he will not be standing for re-election next year.

Conservative Crime Commissioner to go




















Sir Clive Loader and Rutland PCSO Jay Cooper now a PC in
deepest darkest Leicestershire.



The Police and Crime Commissioner for Leicestershire and Rutland Sir Clive Loader, has announced he will not be standing for re-election next year.


"For various reasons, not least personal and family-related, this is the right, albeit difficult, decision.

With just under a year before the next elections, it is only fair that I make that decision known so that another candidate can be selected.

My enthusiasm and commitment for the role is undiminished and I hope that I can now concentrate on the things that still need to be done until the day that I hand over to my successor, whoever that may be."

– SIR CLIVE LOADER