Monday, August 03, 2015

Mr Oliver and Mrs Natalie Callington Just Married Miami Florida Congratulations

Mr Oliver and Mrs Natalie Callington Just Married, Miami Florida Congratulations
to my little sister.



















A great photo

Marvis Malaver Photoqraphy


Thanks to a few nasty Councillors past and present from Oakham Town Council, Helen Briggs at Rutland County Council and a few bent officers at Leicestershire Police I could not attend my sisters wedding 

 Arrests and Convictions

The Court Trial where I was found not guilty is a bit of a
burden, lets hope it does not effect me leaving Rutland to attend
a future church blessing in Hertfordshire!

Whatever the outcome of Leicestershire Police's Anti Corruption Unit Investigation.
Leicestershire Police can never compensate for missing this family event.