Friday, September 25, 2015

Tesco Oakham World's Biggest Coffee Morning - Macmillan Cancer Support

World's Biggest Coffee Morning - Macmillan Cancer Support
























Today Tesco Oakham Rutland is selling cake and coffee for much needed funds.

A note for ex Mayor Mr Paul Beech re your nasty comments in a recent conduct
complaint to RCC, I dug deep as I could into my pocket and supported a charity
close to my heart, that reminds those cakes will probably affect that, but who cares
one of  them one was most exquisite the other was not to my liking.

I also hope to win something from the raffle.

Giving to charity is in my mind a very personal thing and those collecting should not
expect as in the recent case of Mr Beech  who assumes I don't "dig into my pocket for
a few coppers for the ABF soldiers charity" when I attend the annual Beating of Retreat.

I will always support Macmillan, I could never repay them for the care one
of their nurses gave over a ten month period to a person who was very special
to me.

Macmillan in Rutland desperately needs our support after local fund raisers
who used to raise many of thousands took their fund raising elsewhere.

www.macmillan.org.uk/donate