Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Cllr Kennedy's Election Leaflet Oakham Town Council Election 2015

Cllr Kennedy's Election Leaflet Oakham Town Council Election 2015


John Kennedy: I underestand martin Brookes has been asking to see a copy of my election flyer. I don't know why he should want to see it as he is not in the ward, but happy to share this with him. I hear he has a copy of the above post on his blog, I don't know how, as we are not friended, but snippets of my posts keep appearing on his blog.

Paul Beech Get used to it John.










































A typical Tory leaflet which informs the voter of their marriage and family
status all very relevant when assisting residents with their concerns and
issues.

As for the neighbourhood watch meeting he mentions its not that big
the attendance to the meeting was very low.




I understand Mr Kennedy has also unfriended another Oakham Town Councillor
instead of unfriending and blocking people from Twitter or Facebook would it not be more
appropriate for the newly elected Cllr just to watch what he posts in the public domain.
Because plenty of other people have looked and don't like what they have seen.
I was going to ask him about this on Wednesday, I won't be able to because according
to a member of the public he won't be attending his first planning and parks meeting.
We shall have to wait to see.
It's always good to start as you intend to continue....
After a he met with the member of the public this week they said they needed to
lay down afterwards! Lol Cllr Kennedy appears to have a stronger reaction than Cllr Lucas.