Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Strange World Of Oakham Town Council. Cllr John Kennedy Communication

We have a new Councillor who is communicating with me via Facebook posts

Rather odd when he actually blocks me and I have to rely on someone sending me
screenshots like this one.

The blue text is his response to a recent blog post I made about his
election leaflet.

What I find interesting about this response is this is the first time he mentions
the publication of his racist tweets

At the time I published some of the tweets he was not a fellow Cllr and I did not have
to trawl back over such a long period as he suggests. Some of the Tweets were
very recent, this month.

I published copies of his tweets that is not taking them out of context
Perhaps the Cllr would like me the publish them from the last two year
perhaps that keeps them in context???

Silly man does he really think the other Cllr is really going to admit what she said
to a man who has previously upset her? I don't think so.

Like me she wants a fresh start and I hope you won't bully her Mr K because she is
a great new councillor. here is part of a recent email.

Hello again

############### just hope his extreme values aren't brought to Council ... hopefully they won't be, and like I said to you last week, we must try to start on 'neutral' ground and hope that all will be well.

Yes Cllr Kennedy I agree with her and will attempt to ignore your past comments.

I am not going to answer any more of your questions. I will just
assure you, you have offended many local people and perhaps a few more nationally
that is the nature of twitter which people like you don't seem to understand, until you put the
padlock on your account your tweets were visible to all who stumbled up them.
And thank goodness I have not trawled back as far as you think.