Wednesday, December 30, 2015

John Kennedy Ex Oakham Town Councillors Facebook Page Cleaned Up

John Kennedy Ex Oakham Town Councillors Facebook Page Cleaned Up
















One of John's trusted circle unblocked me and made me admin of the
group Cllr John Kennedy Oakham Town Council.

In one of John's many emails I have received from him this week
he has stated I can't trust anyone on the Council when referring
to the four good new Councillors. I think its a case of John can't
trust his friends!

www.facebook.com/groups/673033156133398

Since John resigned from Oakham Town Council he has been posting
rants and emails sent by our Mayor and Myself.

It is said he was embarrassing himself and his friends.

Since his resignation John also unlawfully used the title Councillor
to describe himself on the group page.

He wrote to Oakham Town Councillors stating he would remove the title
early January 2016.

Once I found I had been unblocked and made a admin of the group,
I kicked John and everyone out and cleaned out John's posts.

I have replaced them with news items.

I have replaced the the group photo with the nice photo I took of John
and our lovely Mayor.

I hope John appreciates this more professional and befitting image of a
neighborhood watch co-coordinator.

No further posts will be permitted in the group, it will remain as
a tribute to the shortest serving Councillor who cost Oakham Town
Council thousands in election costs, because in his own words
"I only stood to stop your cronies being elected"

I don't actually have any cronies and most people know I ask any
resident to come forward to join their council.



Tue, 22 Dec 2015
Resignation of Councillor
John Kennedy has resigned from the Council. He was elected to the Council in November 2015 and represented the Oakham North West Ward.
The Notice of the Vacancy can be viewed or downloaded by clicking on the link below


Mon, 21 Dec 2015 1:50pm
Town Council Vacancies
Oakham Town Council currently has two vacancies.
These are in the Oakham North East Ward and the Oakham South East Ward.
The Council has been given permission to fill these vacancies by
Co-option.
Please click on the link below to find out about the role of the Council and Town Councillors. There is also information regarding the criteria for a person who wishes to be
co-opted, how to apply for the vacancies and the timescales involved.
For any further information please contact the Clerk to the Council using the e-mail link at the top right of this page, ring 01572 723627 or write to the Clerk at the Town Council offices.