Monday, December 28, 2015

The Cottesmore Hunt Meet Boxing Day 2015 Rutland County Council Car Park

The Cottesmore Hunt Meet Boxing Day 2015 Rutland County Council Car Park



















BBC East Midlands Today News Crew







The Hounds






Leicestershire Police





















Nico Morgan Photographer





















The Eagle used to kill the fox

















































The Hunt met at Rutland County Council Car Park for the first time after Oakham
Town Council voted not to approve a late request to use Cutts Close, for various
reasons from Drinking to Dogs Crapping. I am not a fan of Cllr Joyce Lucas
in any way, but it was very wrong that a now 80 year old woman would feel
she had to go out to the park and clean up after previous meets.

A former Oakham Town Councillor felt it appropriate to tell anyone who would
listen to him, "this is the Councillor who banned the hunt and the reason why I
resigned from the council" with a childlike or boozed like grin across his face.
He was told to shut up and enjoy the event by a nice lady from the green welly
brigade.

I pointed out to the the ex Cllr at no point was Oakham Town Council voting to
ban the hunt that is not our job, I also pointed out to the ex Cllr that after
the vote, I can be heard clearly saying I hope they find another place to meet.
Because meeting is not unlawful.
But like so many of the old guard the chose to only see and hear what they
want to hear.

A few supporters of our deputy Mayor were present, calling me "slime and stating
Cllr Adam Lowe was the only decent Cllr serving on Oakham Town Council
and I should not be permitted access to the car park"

The ex Cllr was busy taking my photo which I was happy to pose for whilst
he was shouting I am tweeting and putting it on Facebook to let everyone
know you banned the hunt. I found it funny. Since the ex Cllr has cleaned
his Facebook of all his racist content he has set his twitter to protected which
means only a few people were able to see his rants if a twitter account is
protected it will no longer show share tweets on Facebook the silly old
ex Cllr kept telling me they were going on Facebook when they were not. LOL!

I waited a couple of days to cool down from the intimidation before writing
to Cllr Lowe and cc all other Cllrs . Because I want to stop this intimidation
before it gets out of hand. A person known to Cllr Lowe had not many days
before approached me and was also intimidating and demanding I leave Oakham
Town Council, he also expressed his support of Cllr Lowe.

After sending the email I received the following response from Cllr Stan Stubbs obvisiously he supports  the bad conduct of Cllr Lowe and his supporters.

What I find most interesting is this very small group of people don't appear to
care about who knows or sees their appalling conduct. Cllr Stubbs is so untouchable
he is happy to even copy in the media. Cllr Stubbs can't count my last email sent to
Cllrs was Christmas Eve which In think is 4 days ago.


Sent: Monday, December 28, 2015 at 2:56 PM

From: "Stan Stubbs"
To: "Martin Brookes"
Cc: "adamfromoakham@yahoo.co.uk" , "Michael Haley" , "Jasmine Hopkins" , "vincehoward5@aol.com" , "lucashackgreen@aol.com" , "michaelelliott2009@googlemail.com" , "Richard White" , "Alf Dewis" , "Alf Dewis" , "Alex Moore" , "Lincoln Newsroom" , news@rutlandradio.co.uk, "Allison Greaves"


Subject: Re: intimidation

Two days without a single malicious email from Mr Brookes, wonderful.  He's at it again blind to how abusive his emails are always blaming others and never himself. my trash folder will be busy again.  Lets wait and see the abuse I will receive from this email,  I am already laughing!

Stan