Friday, March 04, 2016

Department for Works & Pensions Compliance (fraud) Officers Visit Audio Recording Ms A King

Department for Works & Pensions Compliance (fraud) Officers Visit Audio Recording Ms A King




Today I received a visit from a fraud officer once again one of dear friends connect to our
local council has told the DWP I take photographs and Sell them, this time they add I
also visit London and do the same.

I guess I should take it as a compliment that these loonies who have harassed me
and wasted millions of pounds of tax payers money over the last 6 years think
my photographs so good I could actually make a living out of them.

I don't want to be paid and I take my photograph for others to hopefully enjoy and
not for profit.

I am pleased to say Oakham Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group have asked
me to take photograph for them. Once again I won't be selling the photographs
and happily provide them for the benefit of our community.