Thursday, June 23, 2016

Malicious Communications reported to Leicestershire Police

Malicious Communications reported to Leicestershire Police

"slept with any cops recently u pedo perv" 

"and heard u r into uniforms. perv pedo brooksie u make us sick"

Unwanted text messages received today from someone connected to Oakham Town
Council.


I can say this person sending me unwanted text messages is either a Councillor
or a person connected to the council because when they first sent me messages
last year they leaked information to me that only a person connected to the council
would know.

They then lost the plot and started sending me messages alleging sexual activity
between former Mayors, wife swapping etc.

Mobile No:  07821 682743

Cllr Vince Howard told me he had a idea who was sending the messages
after he told me he had spoken to Alf Dewis and the person he thought it
was the messages stopped until today. He won't give me the name of the
person he suspects, maybe he will give it to the police.