Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Assaulted By Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe at Oakham Town Council Meeting

Assaulted By Oakham Mayor Adam Lowe at Oakham Town Council Meeting

Police were called to Oakham Town Council after Oakham Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe
assaulted me and damaged my tripod and laptop.

Cllr Lowe asked members to say I fell over.

Cllr Lowe also told members that NALC had advised him he can use force to
remove a Cllr from a meeting, I was not disrupting the meeting.
Cllr Lowe was demanding the return of a report I was entitled to keep and
read.

One ###### councillor left the premises in tears and told me, Cllr Jasmine Hopkins
has made it very clear to her that she was not liked because she was friends with
me, Oakham Town Council is pathetic and very bullying.

(I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO REMOVE THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAGRAPH WHICH IDENTIFIES THE COUNCILLOR WHO IS BEING BULLIED BY JASMINE HOPKINS BECAUSE "THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH ME" AS I DON'T SUPPORT BULLYING
I AM ONLY REMOVING THE PART THAT IDENTIFIES THE VICTIM)


The police have just left my home after taking a statement.

It will be interesting to see how many of the Cllrs will be willing to commit
perjury a number of Cllrs indicated at the time verbally that they had not seen anything.
They included:

Vince Howard
Stan Stubbs
Joyce Lucas
Tracy Carr
Michael Haley
Jasmine Hopkins


Because the incident happened after a exempt item there was no filming.

I would put in a conduct complaint against our bullying Mayor but I see
no point as Rutland County Council seem to fully support the bullying
that happens at Oakham Town Council.

Whilst I was waiting for the police, Malcom Plumb the temp Clerk
also said he would give a statement against me.

The council is currently so consumed with its wish to get rid of
me it is not doing what it should be doing.
It is no surprise that Michael Elliot resigned this week.
I have never in my life experienced such a group of such unpleasant
people.

For seven years I have put up with this bullying. I hope Leicestshire
police will charge Adam Lowe and I hope those Cllrs who said they
saw nothing won't lie because perjury and perverting the course of justice
is a very serious offence

Lying during a criminal investigation is known as perverting the course of justice, 
which carries a maximum penalty with 14 years imprisonment.

One last point at the meeting Jasmine Hopkins reported to the
council that the trustees of Victoria don't consider the building
a public place. When she was leaving tonight she said I was
trespassing to Michael Haley. She is wrong and the police confirmed
what I have already told the council is correct. Victoria Hall and the Council
Chamber are public buildings.