Saturday, August 20, 2016

Oakham Town Council Pay Clerk To Resign

Oakham Town Council Pay Clerk To Resign

Richard White has been of sick since he became aware that he was to
be challenged by Oakham Town Council for "unlawful conduct and
breach of contract" That is how Oakham Mayor Cllr Lowe described
the current situation to members of the council. Cllr Lowe blamed
disgraced former Mayor Alf Dewis for causing the problem.

A relative of a Rutland County Councillor spoke to me today and they
seem to know more about what is going on at Oakham Town than
I do. Why should I know I am only a member.

Whilst we were discussing the events of the Mayor assaulting me
which led up to my unlawful exclusion from last weeks meeting which
continued in the Assistant Clerks Office whilst I waited the arrival of
Leicestershire Police.

The Council refuse to let me know the outcome of the final agenda
item or let me see the confidential minute. In case according to
The Locum Clerk I breach the councils standing orders. The clerk
and council can not assume any member is going to break standing
orders. They can not withhold reports from Cllrs.

Especially when it appears they are happy to discuss exempt
items with members of Rutland County Council.

One member of OTC has suggested Cllr Lowe deliberately assaulted
me to prevent me from taking part in the last item.

I tend to agree because none of our standing orders state (yet) that
Cllrs can not keep exempt appendixes. Despite this Cllr Lowe
has written to me saying I breached standing orders and the code of
conduct.

Adam is a idiot because he also wrote to me saying he has read
all the police statements and they all they I fell over.

Here is something for Cllr Lowe to think about If I fell over
backwards how could that have happened when you claim
you pulled my folder away from me. If this was all that happened
I would have fell forward. Once again you have lied.

The Rutland County Councillors relative told me you are a arsehole
if it is OK for a woman to say this I might be minded to say the same.

I wonder how Cllr Lowe and other members are intending to hide
the payment being made to the Clerk which is around £20,000

Are they also going to hide the Grant Thornton Audit Report
which is likely to point out the clerks unlawful conduct. Just
as they attempted to do so when the report highlighted the ex Mayors
unlawful conduct.