Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Rutland County Council Paid Wilkin Chapman Solicitors £12,147.75 Oakham Town Councillors Conduct Investigation

Rutland County Council Paid Wilkin Chapman Solicitors £12,147.75 Oakham Town Councillors Conduct Investigation


The end result being Oakham Town Council won't accept the findings which state
The Council is not working and I react to other peoples poor conduct but two wrongs
don't make a right.

Since the investigation which was into minor conduct issues such as disrespect
over a year ago things at Oakham Town Council have become much worse.
Some members seem to enjoy the fact I was found guilty of provoked disrespect.

Oakham Town Council led by the Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe is disgusting.

Unfortunately if you are a town councillor the code of conduct expects you to respect
all it is not earned.

During my time at Oakham Town Council I have never rolled up my sleeves and
picked a fight with any member. Which is exactly what the disgusting Mayor did
last Wednesday. Taking of Jacket, Chain of Office and Tie he violently pushed
me of my chair onto the floor. He also committed criminal damage to my camera
tripod and laptop.

I hope Leicestershire Police take action and stop this thug from his continued
campaign of bullying.

I don't expect an apology from Cllr Adam Lowe but I do expect payment
or replacements for my property he criminally damaged. If he fails to make
me an other then I shall use the small claims court.



Cllr Adam Lowe and his bullies should resign and make way for people
who are not hell bent on removing me from this dysfunctional council.