Thursday, September 01, 2016

Oakham Town Council Staffing Committee 1st September 2016 Video, A little power is sufficient to satisfy the most simple minds.



A little power is sufficient to satisfy the most simple minds.

These four members of our council collude in a relentless campaign of psychological terror
and have helped create a very toxic organisation.

How has our council which is meant to function as a team let itself become controlled by so
few?

Currently the council does not include me in any of its activities and this evening
these four members chose to exclude me from a meeting of the staffing committee.
They have no powers to make decisions. At the next meeting of the full council the
committee is likely to provide a recommendation and a poor report explaining their
recommendation. I will be able to vote on that if the Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe has
not pushed me out of my chair again.

One of the many things Oakham Town Council will not accept is it appropriate
for any councillor to question the councils policies, actions and finances.
It is a legitimate part of any councillors role and can not be construed as bullying
which they wrongly accuse me of. The recent conduct investigation concluded I am
not a bully. Oakham Town Council won't accept that.

Oakham Town Council is very guilty of Homophobic Mobbing (Bullying) and have been
for many years often supported in the past by Leicestershire Police and Rutland County
Council they are unhappy with me for asking those questions a Councillor is expected to ask.

Once the external auditor had found the ex Mayor Alf Dewis had broke the law
and he resigned,  I expected things would be a little unpleasant.
Then I pointed out the ex Clerk had also broke local government law.

I published a video in which the Assistant Clerk states the truth about Oakham
Town Council, it is dysfunctional. The pressure from the bullies has increased.
They want me to leave the council, I won't and I will fight them and even if I have to
to take up self defense I will, it appears no one else is willing to help provide
the town with a functional council that our town deserves.

Cllrs Haley and Stubbs recently told the monitoring officer they are sorry
for their breaches of the code of conduct against me. They are not sorry
they won't even speak to me. The only thing they are sorry for is people can
see decision notices stating the truth they are disrespectful.

After the meeting I received a email from Cllr Lowe who appears to now realise this can not go on,
I have heard that before only time will tell if he is committed to improving the situation.
Its only three years until the next election.