Thursday, July 20, 2017

Oakham Town Council have decided that I am a Health and Safety Risk to the Clerk Allison Greaves

Oakham Town Council have decided that I am a Health and Safety Risk to the Clerk Allison Greaves

At an extra meeting of the council last night three members of a grievance panel made 5 recommendations to the council.

'in order to meet Council's legal obligations concerning Section 3 of the Health and Safety
at Work Act 1974 and to reduce risk of claims arising for Personnel Injury and constructive
dismissal,'


I believe it is actually section 2 (3)

The council decided to block all my emails to the clerks office. Advising I should
communicate with the Chairman Michael Haley.

This same Chairman who says he was provoked into sending me a email instructing
me to do everyone a favour and go and jump under a bus,  yesterday in an email to
me, he said he had been provoked because I had attacked the family of a vulnerable
female Councillor.
I did not attack former Cllr Jasmine Hopkins family, I simply pointed out that
her son had posted a very offensive post in the public domain. He said all of those
who voted to remain in Europe were cunts. I may have caused former Cllr Hopkins
some embarrassment at the time by highlighting what her son had published, it certainly
was not an attacking her family.

Going back to the Clerk, Cllr Peter Ind said it is true that most of the complaints
made by the Clerk are very old matters.
In would suggest she was instructed to dig out anything by the chairman and the
locum clerk Mr Plumb.

It was very clear to me the council was implementing sanctions out of fear.
Fear the Clerk is seeking a pay off like the previous clerk.

After the meeting I got cross with some members, I spoke and
 messaged them later and received the following reply.

Please don't be sorry you had every right to be angry

I don't agree with the recommendations as they never worked before but if the council are not seen to protect Allison from stressful situations, like you have said she will be wanting a large payoff like richard

She basically can do what she wants as she has the protection of the unions
WED 22:56


I will never understand why so many Oakham Town Councillors vote to approve
things they don't agree with. What power do the few members of the old guard
have over them?

Yes the Clerk does as she wants and she is very rude to me mainly due to how chairman's
have instructed her.
Only last week I visited the office to obtain keys for the chairs for the Sunday band
concert. She ignored my telephone calls on my first visit the dogs barked at the office
door and she looked through the spy hole and walked away and shut herself in the
back office. I returned later in the day and again the dogs barked and she shouted
for Gods sake and opened the door I asked for the keys she hurriedly gave me some keys
which turned out to be the wrong ones meaning she had to be disturbed on her day of
if she had treated me professionally this would not have happened.

The other reason is the video I published, in which she describes the actions of all of
us make this council dysfunctional. When she is say sorry for her poor conduct towards me.

The second reason the council agreed the recommendations is the old reason, to exclude me.
Cllr Lucas was even attempting to make the recommendations apply to a new member
of staff who has not even started working yet.

I have not been provided with copies of the Clerks complaints only the small staffing
committee has seen them.

The council has applied sanctions which they say are not sanctions.
What was very daft was the deputy Mayor Peter Ind saying the matter being discussed was not
about a councillor it was just a grievance matter.

all will be reviewed in three months.

The council was advised they could not remove me from committees or outside
bodies as that would be a sanction.

The Clerk will not open the public office door if my visit has not been pre-arranged
When arranged the chairman must be present.,
My email is to be blocked, she is to ignore my phone calls.

The most offensive and defamatory recommendation is 
Before, during and immediately after Council and Council Committee
meetings, the Clerk is accompanied by at least one other Councillor
whilst Cllr Brookes is present.

No reason has been given for this and to be honest it is probably best I don't know
what the Clerk has written.

I have recently read a draft report from a Rutland County Council conduct investigation
and find the clerks comments very offensive.

example: Cllr Brookes spoke to me in his normal monotone intimidating and bullying
voice.

To conclude we have a clerk who in the past has told me the former clerk did not give
her any work to do, who sat looking dogs all day on the internet and when I complained
as a member of the public the mayor at the time just blanked out the window so
members of the public which I was at the time could not see.

Over the years I have been a big supporter of the current clerk even proposing she received
extra pay when the former clerk was away and asked for her to be paid fairly inline with
the former clerk. I have never threatened her.

Allison the clerk has told me we will never be friends while the video she feels makes
her look stupid remains on-line.

Recently I and two other members attended a outside meeting and learnt we were not
receiving information we should be receiving and I questioned the Clerk about this
and this and this is when all the complaints started over again.