Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Cllr Adam Lowe Independent Candidate Conservative Member, Rutland County Council By Election Oakham South East Ward Kicked Out Of Party

Cllr Adam Lowe Independent Candidate Conservative Member, Rutland County Council By Election Oakham South East Ward Kicked Out Of Party

Oakham Town Councillor Adam Lowe told me the other day he was still a paid up member of the Conservative Party. I pointed out to him that when I was a Libdem I was told if I stood against one of
our members I would have been suspended from the party. Cllr Lowe told me he was still a member of the Conservative and he was standing as independent and if elected as an independent he would not switch to the Conservatives like Cllr Alan Walters did.

Today I met in passing the chairman of the local conservatives I asked if the party was happy with
Cllr Adam Lowe standing against their official candidate. They replied Cllr Adam Lowe was kicked out the party some time ago because.........

Oh dear who do I believe the Conservative Chairman or Cllr Adam Lowe????