Monday, February 19, 2018

Signs Cutts Close Oakham Rutland Why Has The Clerk Allison Greaves Not Sorted These Out?

There is little point writing to our Clerk to find out why once again she has not followed the councils
request to remove the damaged signs from our parks.

If I do she is highly likely to say I am harassing her. I am guessing there are many people out there
who would like a position of public office, where you can refuse to do your job and cry wolf about stalking and harassment when a councillor asks polite questions.

I still waiting a update from Leicestershire Police.

This morning I was texting another Councillor about this matter and the rumour fuelled by Cllr Joyce Lucas BEM that the Clerk enjoyed an inappropriate relationship with another Councillor. 

The Councillor texts: 'I do not think it will go to court. She will not want everything out in the open.'