Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The Joy of Sex Oakham Town Council

The Joy of Sex Oakham Town Council

One of our members has been accused of inappropriate conduct.

That member in his own words is 'fucking furious' and has told me if anyone else mentions it
he will hunt them down and smash them in their fucking face.

I spoke to him after he sent out the following email today.

 Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 12:37 PM
From: "==============================
To: "Martin Brookes" , "====" <===@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>, "====" <====@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>
Cc: "Allison Greaves" , "Anne Skipworth" <======@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>, "======" <=====y@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>, "=====@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>, =======@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>, ======@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>, ======@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>,======@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>

Subject: Re: Response to Clerks Letter 19th Feb 2018

Cllr Brookes

==================================================================================================================================================================
I am advising you and all Cllrs that these childish rumours are completely unfounded and without any foundation, how they came about I am not particularly interested and if my fellow Cllrs feel the need to play Chinese whispers over the sick minds of a few individuals then that is their problem.

Given what I have heard perhaps I should be sharing the stories of your inappropriate relationship ,that the public find equally amusing, but with another Town Councillor and his wife, it would appear your behaviours and activity are being scrutinised! 

I respectfully request that you do not make reference to myself in any future communications regarding these lies and fabrication which YOU claim are others doing.

================================================================================

I expect this to be the end of the matter, if I read any more in these emails about myself I will be talking on a one to one basis with the individuals concerned, if any Cllr has an issue with my behaviour please speak to me face to face.







He told me the name of the Councillor and his wife I am meant to be shagging.
He later retracted the wife in the email received below, It is shocking that a Councillor 
thinks this is a proper use of official council email. 






Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 6:03 PM
From: "==========@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>
To: "Martin Brookes"
Subject: Re: Response to Clerks Letter 19th Feb 2018
Martin 

I never said it was another Cllr that this rumour came from.

It is what people on the street are thinking and saying, I do not read your blog like they do unless I want to know the opening times of events where the blog is pretty useful.

Martin the relationship they think is between you and the Cllr, not his wife. 

I am pleased to report these people are not my friends and I do not mix with them, and this has been the topic of their chat for several months however as I do  not enter into this gossip and stupidity it has never been a topic to bring up, today it was mentioned to demonstrate how Cllrs get wrongly targeted.

============================================================



I can assume those who are telling this Cllr that I shagging another member are the same
former loony Cllrs who have suggested worse.