Sunday, October 06, 2019

Sir Alan Duncan MP @AlanDuncanMP · Oct 4 The police are supposed to be there to address injustice but here they have themselves created it. They must compensate my constituent Harvey Proctor.

Sir Alan Duncan MP
@AlanDuncanMP
·
Oct 4
The police are supposed to be there to address injustice but here they have themselves created it. They must compensate my constituent Harvey Proctor.

I am also one of Sir Alan's constituents what support did he give me?

Well done Sir for supporting Harvey Proctor, Sometimes I can't help thinking you don't show that same support for the ordinary people
within Rutland.






Gay blogger threatened and branded ‘pedophile’ for challenging politicians
Martin Brookes has won a court case accusing him of harassing local political leaders, but his nightmare isn’t over  read more here
https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-blogger-threatened-and-branded-%E2%80%98pedophile%E2%80%99-challenging-politicians201013/#gs.7srkhn