Thursday, May 07, 2020

Oakham Exercise and Photographing Rainbows, Flowers, Flags and Bunting

Oakham Exercise and Photographing Rainbows, Flowers, Flags and Bunting.

Whilst out and about taking my daily exercise I have enjoyed taking photographs of the nice things
I see around me.

Sometimes people speak sometimes they don't.

Whilst walking today a man stopped his car and expressed his concern that I had lost my job at Tesco and if I needed anyone to speak for me at an appeal or tribunal he would, he added I was a credit to Tesco. Those few words and another offer kindness lifted me and I felt quite happy that people are kind.

Then I turned the corner and was taking photographs of a house with a lot of cheerful bunting and rainbow flags. A miserable grumpy arsed voice from across the road shouted have you got permission to take photographs Martin. I don't know him and I do wish these miserable horrible old
gits would not use my name. If he had not been so rotten I would have told him how good his flags look. His remember those who lost their lives. I am not one for celebrating war or even its end, but I do think its important to remember those who lost theirs for all of us.