Saturday, October 03, 2020

Marks & Spencer, M&S Cafe Brotherhood Retail Park Peterborough, So many Cleaned and Sanitised Tables at The M&S Cafe, my last two visits to this M&S Cafe have been so impressive I have felt the need to write to customer services at HQ.

Marks & Spencer, M&S Cafe Brotherhood Retail Park Peterborough, So many Cleaned and Sanitised Tables at The M&S Cafe, my last two visits to this M&S Cafe have been so impressive I have felt the need to write to customer services at HQ. My visit this week was just as impressive I have written again. As you can see from the photographs I have attached part of the fun of enjoying a cup of tea and a sandwich for lunch is cleaning your own table. The sandwiches are great for the diet as M&S Sandwiches no longer contain butter, according to manager who took away my friends sandwich and photographed the packaging from both of our sandwiches, my friends sandwich was extra healthy it had a tiny piece of cheese along one edge and no butter, this brought back fond memories of the good old petrol station sandwich. The manager never returned to our table, I assume she ate my friends sandwich. This was a very exciting lunch time experience, I can't wait for our next visit. We may take along our own cleaning products that would be fun.