Sunday, February 07, 2021

I wish Oakham Town Council would remove my name from the dreadful Oakham and Barleythorpe neighbourhood plan draft

I wish Oakham Town Council would remove my name from the dreadful Oakham and Barleythorpe neighbourhood plan draft.

I would like to make it very clear that although I did want to contribute towards the Neighbourhood plan, I did not because members of the steering group blocked any attempt from me  to assist.

It is interesting to see the missing names of those who did contribute.  

The most extreme exclusion I experience was from Cllrs, Michael Haley, Adam Lowe and Alf Dewis all three former Oakham Mayors.

I will once again write to the Oakham Neighbourhood Plan Chairman, Oakham Town Council requesting my name is removed from this disgraceful expensive draft document.