Friday, July 30, 2021

Since Allan Grey wrote in the Rutland Times, he had found Confidential Rutland County Council Documents in Cutts Close Park, I keep a eye out for more, I was not expecting to find these this morning.

Since Allan Grey wrote in the Rutland Times, he had found Confidential Rutland County Council Documents in Cutts Close Park, I keep a eye out for more, I was not expecting to find these this morning.




At first I did not want anything to do with them, then I decided it would be good to take some photos.





Then I decided to send a message to a Lib dem Councillor. She messaged me back and said the election team was looking for them. She also said the postal votes had not yet been sent out. I assume the brown envelopes makes her think they are postal votes. Although she told me the postal votes had not yet been sent out. 

When I returned to Church passage, what I had photographed had gone. 

A RCC employee was looking around, she spoke to me and said the grass cutters who had just cut the grass had not seen anything.

A Conservative Cllr arrived and said the police had been called and suggested the bins should be checked.





Unusually one bin was empty, in another bin some ballot papers were found. I don't know if they are real. I have seen many thousands over the years and they certainly looked real.

The Conservative Cllr also said the postal votes had not been sent out.

The Council employee said they had been sent out. Apparently that is before the date shown on the election timetable.

It was confusing because not long before I had seen a former town councillor posting what looked like two postal votes at the  main post box this morning. So I assume the council employee is correct they have been sent out.

There was talk between the Cllr and employee that some one may claim election fraud. 


Some one has since said they are fake, if that is true then they are good fakes. I wonder if  they were meant for Allan?