Sunday, March 05, 2023

Charlotte Snowdon is raising money by running this years London Marathon for Multiple Sclerosis Society because my sister Frances has recently been diagnosed.

Charlotte Snowdon is raising money by running this years London Marathon for Multiple Sclerosis Society because my sister Frances has recently been diagnosed. 

Please help her with donations thank you.




Charlotte is running 26.2 miles in the 2023 TCS London Marathon to support the MS Society.


Charlotte says,
My sister Frances has recently been diagnosed with MS, and watching her struggle 
with intermittent flare ups whilst she tries to bring up her little girl 
Precious is heart-breaking. 

I didn’t have a clue what MS was to begin with but thanks to 
The MS Society's amazing website she and her family were able to find a resource 
that explained everything to them in a clear and concise way. 

For those of you that don’t know, MS is an unpredictable and 
incurable condition that affects people's nervous systems. 
It can attack suddenly or progress steadily, bringing a range of symptoms 
which can include sight loss, incontinence, fatigue and mobility problems. 
No-one with MS can be sure when or how it will affect them next. 

So basically, it’s pretty horrendous and anything that I can do to help people 
like my sister now and in the future has got to be a good thing. 
I know I am totally powerless over the situation but the one thing I can do is run. 
I can run with all my might and raise valuable funds whilst I’m at it! 

The MS Society fund vital research into the causes of MS and possible treatments. 
They provide a helpline service, answering the calls of those looking for advice and support. 
They believe that together, we are strong enough to stop MS.

Please visit Charlottes Just Giving Page to donate thank you.