Monday, August 21, 2023

Hilton Double Tree Hotel Brighton, Air Condition Issue.

Hilton Double Tree Hotel Brighton, Air Condition Issue.


I stayed at the Hilton Double Tree Hotel Brighton for three nights in August 2023. 

The hotel is located on the seafront in Brighton, and has a great location for exploring the city.

The first room I was given had very noisy air conditioning, so I was moved to another room. 

This room was smaller, but still comfortable. The room was not made up properly each day.

The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. 

They were always happy to answer my questions and help me with anything I needed. 

The breakfast was the best part of the stay. It was a buffet with a wide variety of food to choose from, including fresh pastries, eggs, and pancakes.

Overall, I had a mixed experience at the Hilton Double Tree Hotel Brighton. 

The location was great, and the staff were friendly and helpful. 

However, the rooms were not always cleaned or tidied, and the second room 

I was given was smaller than I expected.

Here are some things that the hotel could improve on:

Make sure that all rooms are cleaned and made up each day.

Make sure that the air conditioning units in all rooms are working properly. 
during my stay I became aware of other guests who had not slept due to the noise.

Provide more storage space in the rooms.

The new room lighting is very poor.

Sometimes you have to ask more than once for something.

Overall, I would recommend the Hilton Double Tree Hotel Brighton to people who are looking for a hotel with a great location and friendly staff.

Here are some additional things to note about the hotel:

The hotel has a fitness centre and a swimming pool.

There is a bar and restaurant in the hotel.

The hotel is pet-friendly