Sunday, July 14, 2024

A Strawberry-licious Day at Rutland Water Fruit Farm

A Strawberry-licious Day at Rutland Water Fruit Farm

Yesterday, I had the absolute pleasure of spending a delightful afternoon at Rutland Water Fruit Farm. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the promise of juicy, ripe strawberries filled the air. As soon as I arrived, I was greeted by the sweet scent of the berries.

Armed with a punnet and a sense of adventure, I ventured into the strawberry patch. The rows of red berries were simply irresistible. It was like being a kid in a candy store, but healthier! Picking my own strawberries was incredibly satisfying. The thrill of finding the perfect berry, the juicy burst of flavour when you take a bite - it's an experience like no other.

I spent a blissful hour or so carefully selecting the sweetest, reddest strawberries. The farm was peaceful and idyllic, with a gentle breeze rustling through the leaves. It was the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

With my punnet overflowing, I headed back to the shop. I couldn't resist treating myself to some delicious jam and some very fresh new potatoes.

Overall, my visit to Rutland Water Fruit Farm was a fantastic experience. 

www.facebook.com/rutlandwaterfruitfarm