Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oakham Town Council, request for police attendance due to contentious agenda items, police tell them get lost

Oakham Town Council, request for police attendance due to contentious agenda items

Well the Police didn't actually use those words. But they were told they would attend if any offence was committed or if fighting broke out.

It might feel a little intimidating with the mob* sitting in the public seats but surely the ex councillors are
not going to bring out the boxing gloves?

*mob = ex Councillor who sit staring at me, I particularly like the one who pulls faces.

It surprises me the council is now frequently calling the police** before meetings, because I am often told I imagine this intimidation.

** Source Leicestershire PCSO


I think these requests were a bit odd, When we have Cllr Adam Lowe a Special Constable surely he has a spare can of CS Gas in his pocket, to protect us all!