Friday, May 31, 2013

Wrinkle Rock, Oakham Bandstand, Kicks Off Oakham Town Council Concerts



Wrinkle Rock, Oakham Bandstand, Kicks Off Oakham Town Council Concerts

Sunday 9th June 2012, 2pm Oakham Bandstand

Wrinkle Rock a group of loud pensioners who I think could be fuelled by cheap booze will kick of this summers concert series in Cutts Close, Oakham.

 (I have in the past photographed the cans on stage) 

The group is enjoyed by a former Oakham Mayor and friends who hides their booze in a mugs. Who complains to their chums if I photograph them carrying out their drunken war dance.

For legal reasons I can not photograph them this year. But I am sure someone will. Maybe like last year they will photograph me :-)

The group good friends of the current and former councillors. put on the shortest performance for the highest fee.

This group is great for a booking at a drunken working men's club. Hardly suitable for a quiet Sunday afternoon in a sleepy park. Although fun and we have endured worse.