Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Oakham Town Council, Planning Sub Committee, Halted Due To Protest, Member of Public Attempts to Steal my Camera, You Tube Video

Oakham Town Council, Planning Sub Committee, Halted Due To Protest, Member of Public Attempts to Steal my Camera, You Tube Video, The Committee tried to ignore the disruption
for about seven minutes, Cllr Adam Lowe attempted to make a public deputation, this is now
the only way a ward councillor can contribute to planning matters that effect their ward if they
are not a member of the closed committee, it's a disgrace.



Cllr Leanne Martin who chairs the sub committee says protest is not acceptable at the committee, the place for protest is at the full council meeting,  I was planning to carry out a protest then, so its good to have it on video that is the preferred time.



Almost a year ago, Oakham Town Councillors Past and present who have committed the
most disgusting hate crimes against myself and others, lied to the police, this included
The Chief Executive of Rutland County Council Helen Briggs and a local police Sergeant
Chris Wharton.

I was subject to a five day trial at which the District Judge said the truth was exaggerated,
I prefer to use plain English, these people lied and were happy to see me sent to prison,
if the judge had believed their lies. (Sgt Wharton did not lie in court, he repeated a defamatory comment)

I wrote to Oakham Town Council members asking for all those involved to resign, including those
who supported or committed the hate crimes I have been subjected to.

I warned them of my protest which I will carry out until they accept responsibility for their actions.

My protests are now loud, but peaceful and no violent and of course lawful.

I object to people attacking me or my equipment.

I have asked the Clerk to ensure that when the meeting is reconvened the council has put measures
in place so that I can lawfully protest with out fear of violence from those who object to lawful protest.