Monday, January 23, 2017

Guy Goodman Cllr Brookes Oakham Town Investigation 2017

It is hard to believe Rutland Tax Payers are paying for this standard of correspondence.
I am no expert when it comes to writing, I would expect better from a nice man who
has worked in the legal profession for many years.
I know Rutland County Council has very poor standards but surely communications
that make sense is important



Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 8:18 PM
From: "Guy Goodman"
To: "Martin Brookes"
Subject: RE: Conduct Investigation


Cllr Brookes

Thanks for your response which I will read with great care of the following weeks.

I will come back to you after I have done this to arrange an interview with you either face-to-face or over the telephone.

Guy


http://www.avonfire.gov.uk/service-management-board/guy-goodman